About Evyon’s Digital Twin and AI Analytics
We are developing our Digital Twin and AI platform to rapidly, accurately and continuously leverage the use of second-life batteries across the value chain in order to maximize the value of every battery. We use innovative analytics to understand battery states and behaviors, and thus ensure they are repurposed and operated optimally, safely, and sustainably.
Who are we?
Evyon is a startup with the mission of enabling maximum value generation from second-life EV batteries by repurposing them in a streamlined, safe, and cost-effective way.
We are looking for people with passion and grit that can help evolve Evyon’s international success story. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the requirements list. Experience with battery systems or similar is of special interest.
At Evyon, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously, boldly and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions.
We dream big. We solve problems fast. We move mountains. We do this by being flexible, supportive, and inclusive.
Are you are a battery engineer with a strong interest in evolving into data analytics or the other way round: a data scientist with a strong interest in evolving into battery technology?
As a Data Scientist in Evyon, you will be part of the strategic drive in working along with multi-disciplinary teams through the full lifecycle of complex data product design and delivery.
Battery and machine learning engineers on the team will be your daily sparring partners. These engineers work on our core technology, while you will leverage your skills in data wrangling, machine learning modeling, and coding, as well as your curiosity and creativity.
You will be developing an innovative, data-driven solution that will have a massive positive environmental impact by optimizing battery (re-)utilization.
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with the Engineering team to continuously analyze the solution space and the impact of ongoing development initiatives and new ideas
- Drive and build promising solution ideas and prototypes through the full development process until the final release to our users
What are the ideal qualifications?
- Experienced with Python and core data science packages
- Experienced with mathematical modeling techniques (optimization, Markov chains, etc.)
- Experienced with classification/regression (time series modeling is a plus)
- Experienced with data visualization and analysis
- Experience/Knowledge of IT infrastructure, cloud development (Google Cloud Platform), and cloud-based MPP technologies (BigQuery or similar)
- Excellent background in working with multiple databases – relational, dimensional, graph, unstructured/file-based, etc.
- Analytical mindset and proactive approach
- 3 years+ working experience; having led teams is a plus
- MSc or Ph.D. in a relevant field (computer science, informatics, mathematics/statistics, physics, etc.)
- Fluency in English is a must
What are we offering?
We offer growth opportunities, a competitive salary, a flexible and engaging work environment, personal development support, five weeks of vacation, parental leave salary matching, a mobile subscription, and an ownership stake in a bold company in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world.
You will play a key role in developing a revolutionary product that will change an entire industry and have a positive environmental impact.
Start date: 01-November-2022 or sooner
Apply below - and don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions!